Welcome to The Costume Store
Did you know that The Costume Store was named after the BBC's costume collection, which was once housed at the same site?
Did you also know that it is right next to a tube stop, is really close to Central London, and has lots of small supermarkets, takeaways and coffee shops all on the doorstep?
In this video, student Miles tells us even more amazing facts about the hall, including why he loves living at The Costume Store and what he likes to do in the local area.
Can get enough of The Costume Store? Check out these articles:
- 5 top things to do in the local area.
- The Museum of Happiness visits The Costume Store
- Byron's first month at UAL
- Byron vs Haz room comparison video
To find out more about living at The Costume Store:
ℹ️Vist: The Costume Store page on our website.
📞 Call: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (8am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
💬IM Chat: via our website
- Read Next
- An Evening with Arts SU | UAL Social Digital Intimacies and online dating | Wellbeing Wednesday Wellbeing Wednesday: Anatomy and sexual pleasure Wellbeing Wednesday: Drug Awareness | UAL Social 15% off at hotel rooms near The Costume Store Rocky's Animal Farm | UAL Social Routemaster Bus Tour How to be a WELL BEING | Wellbeing Wednesdays Wellbeing Wednesday: The Art of Being Brilliant | UAL Social Vaccination centres near halls
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist IKEA Shopping Coach Trips Pride at UAL Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour Tate to Tate Galleries Boat Trip Escorted Tour to Freshers' Fair Find out about our Airport Collection Service Wicked Theatre Trip | UAL Social Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls