Welcome to The Costume Store
Did you know that The Costume Store was named after the BBC's costume collection, which was once housed at the same site?
Did you also know that it is right next to a tube stop, is really close to Central London, and has lots of small supermarkets, takeaways and coffee shops all on the doorstep?
In this video, student Miles tells us even more amazing facts about the hall, including why he loves living at The Costume Store and what he likes to do in the local area.
Can get enough of The Costume Store? Check out these articles:
- 5 top things to do in the local area.
- The Museum of Happiness visits The Costume Store
- Byron's first month at UAL
- Byron vs Haz room comparison video
To find out more about living at The Costume Store:
ℹ️ Visit: The Costume Store page on our website.
📞 Call: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (8am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
💬IM Chat: via our website
- Read Next
- Wine and cheese pairing night - Gardens House Your December events for Wick Park Sushi Making Sunday - Cordwainers Court Pizza making night - Cordwainers Court Taboo Tuesdays - The Grief Gang workshop London's latest restaurants on the block Cook-along-side these YouTubers WIN sustainable prizes in our Advent Calendar giveaway! VIVA MERCATO | Drag Queen Bingo Christmas Day
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2023 YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 How to apply for discounted student travel Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Opening a student bank account in the UK Make sure to register at your GP Student tours of UAL halls