Welcome to The Costume Store
Did you know that The Costume Store was named after the BBC's costume collection, which was once housed at the same site?
Did you also know that it is right next to a tube stop, is really close to Central London, and has lots of small supermarkets, takeaways and coffee shops all on the doorstep?
In this video, student Miles tells us even more amazing facts about the hall, including why he loves living at The Costume Store and what he likes to do in the local area.
Can get enough of The Costume Store? Check out these articles:
- 5 top things to do in the local area.
- The Museum of Happiness visits The Costume Store
- Byron's first month at UAL
- Byron vs Haz room comparison video
To find out more about living at The Costume Store:
ℹ️Vist: The Costume Store page on our website.
📞 Call: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (8am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
💬IM Chat: via our website
- Read Next
- Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London for Christmas? Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social Festive Soap Making Session | UALSocial
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup