Welcome to The Costume Store
Did you know that The Costume Store was named after the BBC's costume collection, which was once housed at the same site?
Did you also know that it is right next to a tube stop, is really close to Central London, and has lots of small supermarkets, takeaways and coffee shops all on the doorstep?
In this video, student Miles tells us even more amazing facts about the hall, including why he loves living at The Costume Store and what he likes to do in the local area.
Can get enough of The Costume Store? Check out these articles:
- 5 top things to do in the local area.
- The Museum of Happiness visits The Costume Store
- Byron's first month at UAL
- Byron vs Haz room comparison video
To find out more about living at The Costume Store:
ℹ️ Visit: The Costume Store page on our website.
📞 Call: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (8am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
💬IM Chat: via our website
- Read Next
- How to make an effective meal plan Your go-to essentials at Archwood House Your journey from Stratford One to college Your journey from Wick Park to college Pick your own strawberries this spring Veggie bolognese 5 places to check out around Cordwainers Court Surreal worlds collage workshop | Summer Stays Pizza party | Summer Stays The Lion King theatre trip | Summer Stays
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2023 How to apply to halls Where to buy your essential items for halls 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Get in contact with your hall How to apply for discounted student travel Student tours of UAL halls