Host the the tastiest vegan bbq ever
We're officially in BBQ season - our favourite time of the year!
Just because you won't be stocking up on the beef burgers and pork sausages, doesn't mean the food won't taste amazing.
Here's everything you need to be the best vegan bbq host:
- BBQ tofuYou may feel Tofu isn't the BEST vegan food but after being on a barbeque, it tastes great! It'll take all your guests by surprise.
- BBQ jackfruit sandwichesWho needs pulled pork when you've got jackfruit? You won't be able to make the jackfruit on your barbie but these sandwiches will go down a treat.
- Sriracha veggie burgersA bit of spice will make your vegan bbq that little bit more exciting. Stock up on some vegan mayonnaise and sriracha - you can use them in lots of other tasty recipes.
- Grilled vegan chickenYes, vegan chicken is a thing (just ask the residents at Cordwainers!) and it's delicious. It takes less than 5 minutes too so, what's not to love?
- Vegan slawYour friends won't believe that you've whipped up this amazing dairy-free and egg-free slaw but it's ridiculously easy.
- Potato saladVegan potato salad is another great side dish so whip up a big batch and leave it on the table.
- Coconut water mojitosAll that food needs to be washed down with a refreshing drink and that's what makes these mocktails so perfect. Cheers!
It'll be so good that your friends won't even miss the meat!
- Read Next
- An Evening with Arts SU Digital Intimacies and online dating | Wellbeing Wednesday Wellbeing Wednesday: Drug Awareness 15% off at hotel rooms near The Costume Store Rocky's Animal Farm Routemaster Bus Tour How to be a WELL BEING | Wellbeing Wednesdays The Art of Being Brilliant | Wellbeing Wednesdays Vaccination centres near halls Book your arrival slot for halls!
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Tate to Tate Galleries Boat Trip Find out about our Airport Collection Service Wicked Theatre Trip Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Outdoor Cinema at Portland House Harry Potter Muggles Walking Tour Let's talk about insurance...