Recipe: Tomato, Garlic & Cheesy Chicken Pasta
"Tomato, Garlic & Cheesy Chicken Pasta" - 5 words I always like to hear.
- 1 x cooked chicken leg – picked off the bone
- 1 cup of penne pasta
- 1 small onion, peeled & chopped
- ½ cup of sweetcorn
- ½ tsp garlic puree
- ½ tsp of mixed dried herbs
- ½ jar of 350g tomato sauce
- 75g Mature Cheddar cheese – grated
- Salt, pepper
- Vegetable oil
- In a pan, over a medium heat, add a tbsp of oil, add the onions and garlic puree and cook until soft(about 6-8 minutes).
- In a small pan, boil some water, add pasta and cook for 10 minutes (or as per instructions on packet)
- Add the sweetcorn, herbs and chicken to the onions. Stir in tomato sauce and heat through.
- Drain the pasta when ready, reserving a little of the water.
- Stir in the pasta to the chicken and sauce, add grated cheese and mix to make cheese melt. Add reserved water if needed, if the sauce is too dry.
- Read Next
- Why we loved being Hall Reps Returning to halls? Apply to be a Hall Rep! Your journey from Archwood House to college Student tours of UAL halls Five student-friendly lunch box ideas How I made my best friends in halls Student Spotlight: life as a pageant girl My 6 top tips for living in halls Inventory and charges.... if these walls could talk LGBTQ+ artists and writers that you should check out
- How to apply to halls How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK Student tours of UAL halls How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Deposits and advance rent payments YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 Our handy halls checklist 8 things different about life in the UK vs China 6 hall recommendations for returning students Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club