Recipe: Tomato, Garlic & Cheesy Chicken Pasta
"Tomato, Garlic & Cheesy Chicken Pasta" - 5 words I always like to hear.
- 1 x cooked chicken leg – picked off the bone
- 1 cup of penne pasta
- 1 small onion, peeled & chopped
- ½ cup of sweetcorn
- ½ tsp garlic puree
- ½ tsp of mixed dried herbs
- ½ jar of 350g tomato sauce
- 75g Mature Cheddar cheese – grated
- Salt, pepper
- Vegetable oil
- In a pan, over a medium heat, add a tbsp of oil, add the onions and garlic puree and cook until soft(about 6-8 minutes).
- In a small pan, boil some water, add pasta and cook for 10 minutes (or as per instructions on packet)
- Add the sweetcorn, herbs and chicken to the onions. Stir in tomato sauce and heat through.
- Drain the pasta when ready, reserving a little of the water.
- Stir in the pasta to the chicken and sauce, add grated cheese and mix to make cheese melt. Add reserved water if needed, if the sauce is too dry.
- Read Next
- Kew Gardens Trip Oxford Day Trip Brick Lane curry night The London Dungeon Trip Hall-o-ween Celebration Rocky Horror Screening Pumpkin Carving A talk with Bami Kuteyi: Fearless Founder | Black History Month Exhibition at Zari Gallery | Black History Month Laugh out Proud | Comedy Night
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Top 5 reasons to live in South London Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup