Join your Hall's Community on Discord
Wondering where to meet students in your hall? Wanting to stay up to date on the hottest student events?
Well, we've built a space where you can do just that, and more.
Heading to University in a new city can be nerve-wracking. We've all been there in the weeks leading up to the big move, wanting to know who we'll be moving in with, and which freshers events everyone is going to.
Thats why for the first time, we've built a space on Discord to host our online community.
What do I gain from joining?
- Meet and shat to fellow students in your UAL hall
- Find out about upcoming events
- Find collaborators and creators
So, how do I join the community?
- You will be receiving an email before you move in, with a link to join your hall's exclusive Discord group chat.
- The link will take you immediately to your hall's server. You will be prompted to create your own Discord account (it's quick and easy to do). You must verify your email to send messages on the chat.
- Once you are in, you can introduce yourself, meet your fellow hall mates and send as many memes as you like! Feel free to download the Discord app on the App Store or Play Store.
But WAIT, how do I use Discord?
Take a look at this short run-through of Discord below.
Join now, and we'll see you there!
- Read Next
- Zero Waste Tuck Shop UAL Accommodation Open Day Private Accommodation Advice drop-in sessions Puppy therapy | WAITING LIST UAL After Hours | Dancing in heels New Year's celebrations across cultures! Accommodation Services webinar: Your next place to live Where to eat at Wimbledon College of Arts Where to eat at London College of Communication Where to eat at Camberwell College of Arts
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 The Handy Halls Checklist 2022 Where to buy your essential items for halls 8 things different about life in the UK vs China How to apply for discounted student travel Student tours of UAL halls Get in contact with your hall Make sure to register at your GP