University is a time of change. You change where you live, where you study and of course, who you live with. For some people, even your language changes!
Change isn’t easy, but you don’t have to go through it all alone.
All of these changes mean you may need a little help. There are a lot of different support networks available to you at UAL, from Student Services to articles right here on Halls Life. We've picked out our favourites to help you find balance in each of the 5 areas of student life; uni work, money, family/friends, wellbeing, interests/hobbies and health.
1) Uni Work
- Review your reports. Look at your course handbook and the Assessment Criteria.
- Look through Academic Support online or book a one-on-one appointment.
- Come to our brand-new Money Workshop!
- Check out our Events and come along to meet someone new.
- Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your hall in the subject line to arrange a meeting with your Wellbeing Reps for peer-to-peer support.
- Check out our articles on Cheap Activities in London.
- Come to one of our Events.
- Join a new Society through the Student Union!
- Find a hobby group near you on Meetup.
- Read Student Services Health Advice or contact them to discuss your health concerns.