You can find the most original, quirky and staple pieces for your wardrobe in thrift stores. Pre-loved fashion only means it has already been carefully selected for you and when you find it, it is just like fate.
These are our favourite stores that we would recommend all vintage-salvagers to explore...
1. One we hope you have already discovered is Beyond Retro. Tip: Their Brick Lane store is an outlet store, where you can get up to 70% off your favourite pieces. Did you know they also have an online store too now?
2. We also love the East End Thrift Store. Situated just off Mile End Road, the warehouse is great for bargain hunters with most of the products being sold for under £10!
3. For those in the West, check out Circa Vintage. The Fulham store only features vintage womenswear but offers a range of unique occasional wear, along with some fabulous accessories you could assemble with everyday outfits too.
4. Vintage Threads Peckham is a lovely small, independent store with a lot to offer. They feature a huge range of styles and always stock a wide selection of menswear and menswear accessories.
5. Don't miss out on one of the best-kept secrets of thrift store shoppers: Notting Hill Gate Oxfam. It is amazing the little treasures you can find in here (we've heard many stories that are too good to be true). The store often holds events too, so check out what is happening on their website.
Happy thrift seeking!