Top 5 thrift stores in London
You can find the most original, quirky and staple pieces for your wardrobe in thrift stores. Pre-loved fashion only means it has already been carefully selected for you and when you find it, it is just like fate.
These are our favourite stores that we would recommend all vintage-salvagers to explore...
1. One we hope you have already discovered is Beyond Retro. Tip: Their Brick Lane store is an outlet store, where you can get up to 70% off your favourite pieces. Did you know they also have an online store too now?
2. We also love the East End Thrift Store. Situated just off Mile End Road, the warehouse is great for bargain hunters with most of the products being sold for under £10!
3. For those in the West, check out Circa Vintage. The Fulham store only features vintage womenswear but offers a range of unique occasional wear, along with some fabulous accessories you could assemble with everyday outfits too.
4. Vintage Threads Peckham is a lovely small, independent store with a lot to offer. They feature a huge range of styles and always stock a wide selection of menswear and menswear accessories.
5. Don't miss out on one of the best-kept secrets of thrift store shoppers: Notting Hill Gate Oxfam. It is amazing the little treasures you can find in here (we've heard many stories that are too good to be true). The store often holds events too, so check out what is happening on their website.
Happy thrift seeking!
- Read Next
- Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House Welcome to Cordwainers Court Welcome to Glassyard Building Welcome to Emily Bowes Court
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you