Welcome to The Costume Store
Did you know that The Costume Store was named after the BBC's costume collection, which was once housed at the same site?
Did you also know that it is right next to a tube stop, is really close to Central London, and has lots of small supermarkets, takeaways and coffee shops all on the doorstep?
In this video, student Miles tells us even more amazing facts about the hall, including why he loves living at The Costume Store and what he likes to do in the local area.
Can get enough of The Costume Store? Check out these articles:
- 5 top things to do in the local area.
- The Museum of Happiness visits The Costume Store
- Byron's first month at UAL
- Byron vs Haz room comparison video
To find out more about living at The Costume Store:
ℹ️Vist: The Costume Store page on our website.
📞 Call: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (8am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
💬IM Chat: via our website
- Read Next
- What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Relax with Julie and Alix every Wednesday Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social ArtsSU Companion Scheme 5 things I learnt working with the Social Programme Keeping you safe in halls Have your questions answered at our webinars UAL: Our community during lockdown Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you