Yoga with Sophie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
We’re limbering up from a new location
- What's happening: Live streamed yoga!
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
We get it - with all this talk of self-isolation and social distancing life at the moment might feel a little hectic or even sometimes a bit weird. But It's super important to keep to routines like getting dressed and staying active, so keep your chin up… aaand reach up toward the ceiling.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up to these sessions, but don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your salutations will not be criticised.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup