Add this event to your calendar
Our Winter Carnival is back at Chelsea to turn it into a festive wonderland! ❄️🎄
|Date||Friday 9 December|
|Time||4pm - 10pm|
|Location||Chelsea College of Arts courtyard|
|Price||FREE 🥳 with food or toy donation on site|
After last year's success, we are bringing our Winter Carnival back to Chelsea again! 🥳
Come celebrate the end of term with your friends, flatmates and other UAL students and staff, while enjoying everything we have to offer this year 🙌🏼:
- Karaoke stand 🎤
- Silent Disco where you will be able to dance the night away
- Fairground rides, including last year's favorite: bumper cars/dodgem 🏎
- Festive Drag Bingo 🎄
- Fresh and festive food stands 🧑🍳🍲 that include candy floss and sweets 🍬 and mulled wine 🍷
- Santa's Grotto 🎅🏽
Wrap up in your warmest clothes 🧣, grab your friends and book your tickets now 🎟.
The event is free if you bring food/non-food products and toys to donate when you get to the event (list below)! They will all be donated to the food bank charity The Trussel Trust 🤎 and to the Salvation Army's Christmas Present Appeal ❤️.
You will need to ensure that you always have your student/staff ID with you to gain entry to this event and to access the toilets inside the College building. Make sure you wear warm clothes as this event has an outdoor area filled with activities! This event is open to ALL UAL students and staff!
If you would like to donate to The Trussel Trust,
🍚 FOOD ITEMS YOU CAN DONATE: The Trussel Trust are running a Christmas Campaign and looking for festive food items. These include: tinned ham/meat, tinned turkey, tinned potatoes, packet stuffing, tinned vegetables, tinned fruit, mince pies, coffee, hot chocolate, gravy granules, Christmas Pudding, sponge pudding/rice pudding, Christmas Cake, boxes of biscuits, boxes of chocolates, snacks & nibbles (e.g. peanuts), Christmas crackers, sugar, UHT Milk, fruit juice (long life carton).
🧻 NON-FOOD ITEMS YOU CAN DONATE: Deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, shaving gel, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, tooth paste, hand wipes, laundry liquid detergent, washing up liquid, sanitary towels and tampons, nappies, baby wipes, baby food, face masks and hand sanitizer.
If you would like to donate to the Salvation Army's Christmas Present Appeal:
👶 0-3 years: Dolls, teddy bears, cot mobiles, baby clothes, bath toys, CDs of suitable music and nursery rhymes, puzzles
👦 3-5 years: Dolls and action figures, cars, lorries, DVDs and CDs (music and nursery rhymes), colouring sets, pencils, crayons, books, puzzles
👧 5-9 years: Educational games and toys, stationery (colouring sets, pencils, crayons, school sets), CDs and family friendly DVDs, books, puzzles, wordsearch, crosswords
🧑 9-12 years: Games and toys, stationery, DVDs, books, t-shirts, hair accessories, gloves, scarves, hats
👩 13-16 years: Books, make-up and toiletries (please try to ensure non-allergic ingredients if possible), gloves, scarves, hats, t-shirts, hair accessories, gift vouchers
- Read Next
- Festive things to do in London in December Christmas day Vegan food at UAL CoppaFeel! Check your boobs or pecs Introducing Taboo Tuesdays The best places to eat (and drink) Meet your Residence Managers Meet your Residence Manager - Brooke Hall, Portland and Gardens House Meet your Residence Manager - Glassyard and Highline Building Meet your Residence Manager - Cordwainers Court
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2022 YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 Where to buy your essential items for halls Student tours of UAL halls How to apply for discounted student travel 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Get in contact with your hall Make sure to register at your GP