Veggie thai green curry
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
This veggie curry recipe is super easy to make, doesn't take long to cook and is a delicious, hearty comfort dish.
Watch the video recipe here
- 150g white rice
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 100g mange tout
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400g coconut milk
- Handful of coriander
- 1/2 red chilli
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc. Roughly chop the sweet potatoes into bitesize pieces. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper before roasting in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, it's time to cook the rice. Boil some water in a saucepan and add your rice. Stir and leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the sweet potatoes are finished roasting, heat up oil on a medium heat in a large pan. Add the Thai green curry pasta and stir. Pour in the coconut milk and stir until combined.
- Leave to simmer for 5 minutes before adding the roasted sweet potato and mange tout. Stir the vegetables to coat with the sauce and take off the heat.
- Drain the rice and serve with coriander and chopped red chilli to garnish. Serve the curry and garnish with the rest of the coriander.
Find more delicious recipes at @ualcatering
- Read Next
- UAL Indian Society and Halls Life present.. RANGELA! Your March events at Cordwainers Court! LGBTQ+ History Month: Queer Illuminations Free food trucks for you! West End Theatre Trip to Standing at the Sky's Edge Your March events at The Costume Store! Your March events at Archwood house! Your March events at Gardens House & Portland House! Your March events at Sketch House! Your March events at Highline Building!
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 How to apply for discounted student travel Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Opening a student bank account in the UK Make sure to register at your GP Fire Safety in Halls Student tours of UAL halls