Top 5 thrift stores in London
You can find the most original, quirky and staple pieces for your wardrobe in thrift stores. Pre-loved fashion only means it has already been carefully selected for you and when you find it, it is just like fate.
These are our favourite stores that we would recommend all vintage-salvagers to explore...
- One we hope you have already discovered is Beyond Retro. Tip: Their Brick Lane store is an outlet store, where you can get up to 70% off your favourite pieces. Did you know they also have an online store too now?
- We also love the East End Thrift Store. Situated just off Mile End Road, the warehouse is great for bargain hunters with most of the products being sold for under £10!
- For those in the West, check out Circa Vintage. The Fulham store only features vintage womenswear but offers a range of unique occasional wear, along with some fabulous accessories you could assemble with everyday outfits too.
- Vintage Threads Peckham is a lovely small, independent store with a lot to offer. They feature a huge range of styles and always stock a wide selection of menswear and menswear accessories.
- Don't miss out on one of the best-kept secrets of thrift store shoppers: Notting Hill Gate Oxfam. It is amazing the little treasures you can find in here (we've heard many stories that are too good to be true). The store often holds events too, so check out what is happening on their website.
Happy thrift seeking!
Image credits: Priscilla Du Preez at Unsplash
- Read Next
- Wine and cheese pairing night - Gardens House Your December events for Wick Park Sushi Making Sunday - Cordwainers Court Pizza making night - Cordwainers Court Taboo Tuesdays - The Grief Gang workshop London's latest restaurants on the block Cook-along-side these YouTubers WIN sustainable prizes in our Advent Calendar giveaway! VIVA MERCATO | Drag Queen Bingo Christmas Day
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2023 YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 How to apply for discounted student travel Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Opening a student bank account in the UK Make sure to register at your GP Student tours of UAL halls