Top 5 thrift stores in London
You can find the most original, quirky and staple pieces for your wardrobe in thrift stores. Pre-loved fashion only means it has already been carefully selected for you and when you find it, it is just like fate.
These are our favourite stores that we would recommend all vintage-salvagers to explore...
1. One we hope you have already discovered is Beyond Retro. Tip: Their Brick Lane store is an outlet store, where you can get up to 70% off your favourite pieces. Did you know they also have an online store too now?
2. We also love the East End Thrift Store. Situated just off Mile End Road, the warehouse is great for bargain hunters with most of the products being sold for under £10!
3. For those in the West, check out Circa Vintage. The Fulham store only features vintage womenswear but offers a range of unique occasional wear, along with some fabulous accessories you could assemble with everyday outfits too.
4. Vintage Threads Peckham is a lovely small, independent store with a lot to offer. They feature a huge range of styles and always stock a wide selection of menswear and menswear accessories.
5. Don't miss out on one of the best-kept secrets of thrift store shoppers: Notting Hill Gate Oxfam. It is amazing the little treasures you can find in here (we've heard many stories that are too good to be true). The store often holds events too, so check out what is happening on their website.
Happy thrift seeking!
- Read Next
- 5 easy and delicous festive snacks Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues Cook your very own Festive feast 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Top tips for a successful flat mate festive dinner Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder 5 of the most Instagrammable vegetarian breakfasts
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup