Top 5 things to do in Victoria
Wigram House is one of our most popular student halls with a victorian exterior and modern furnishings!
It is located in Victoria, making it a 15-minute walk to Chelsea College of Arts and easily connected to ALL UAL colleges.
Not only that, but it is right in the centre of London, meaning there are LOTS of great things to do right on your doorstep.
Here are some of our favourites...
1. Say hello to your new neighbours
That's right, Wigram House is around the corner from Buckingham Palace, aka where the Royal Family lives. Whilst tea with them might not be possible, you can visit the palace and book a tour. Or just stand outside and try and get a cheeky glimpse of the most famous family in the world.
2. Tell the time with the world's most famous clock
As well as having Buckingham Palace nearby, you're about a 15-minute walk away from the River Thames. There are SO many things to do around this area, but nothing quite says "London" like Big Ben. You can also take a wander inside the Houses of Parliament, or catch a riverboat cruise.
3. Discover the best views of the city
Yep, it's ANOTHER world-famous landmark. The London Eye is great for seeing iconic views across the whole city. The Social Programme often does trips at a discounted rate, so be sure to keep a lookout on our Events tab for more information.
4.Watch a world famous show
The hall is a five-minute walk to the Apollo Theatre, which is home to one of the world's most successful musicals, Wicked. Wicked is also a favourite of The Social Programme and they host regular theatre trips to go and see it.
5. Get your food fix!
- Read Next
- Jingle H'all the way Dec' the Halls Laundry 4 U has landed! Upgrade Your Commute with 50% Off Lime Bikes Ingredient spotlight: the humble potato Did someone say matcha? What's on November Top 3 recipes to try for BHM Get cosy with our seasonal Autumn drinks Ice skating at Skylight Tobacco Dock
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2023 YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 How to apply for discounted student travel Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Opening a student bank account in the UK Make sure to register at your GP Student tours of UAL halls