Tea and Talk | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Flick on your kettle, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and let's meet…the meeting place? Cyberspace.
This event is for Halls Students only.
- What's happening: Virtual one-to-one sessions with a Student Rep.
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book for Sunday: Click here
Whether you want to sip it, spill it or just use it to keep your hands warm whilst we chat, having a cup of tea and a conversation with someone can make such a difference.
Perhaps you’re feeling some type of way, or maybe you just fancy seeing a fresh face? Book a slot with the links below to have a natter about...well anything at all!
Do bear in mind that the freshness of the ‘fresh face’ is subjective and how you make your tea is completely up to personal taste (so could even be a juice, water or a coffee).
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- My top tips for staying motivated with University work 6 top tips on being in COVID isolation How living in halls with friends gave me more independence Meet the UAL Accommodation Services team COVID-19 - What did we introduce? My tips on graduating in a pandemic How to reduce your screen time Oven baked nachos with house guacamole under 10 minutes Moroccan spiced carrot hummus My favourite zero-waste beauty ideas
- Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE