Tea and Talk | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Flick on your kettle, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and let's meet…the meeting place? Cyberspace.
This event is for Halls Students only.
- What's happening: Virtual one-to-one sessions with a Student Rep.
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Whether you want to sip it, spill it or just use it to keep your hands warm whilst we chat, having a cup of tea and a conversation with someone can make such a difference.
Perhaps you’re feeling some type of way, or maybe you just fancy seeing a fresh face? Book a slot with the links below to have a natter about...well anything at all!
Do bear in mind that the freshness of the ‘fresh face’ is subjective and how you make your tea is completely up to personal taste (so could even be a juice or a coffee).
You can now join us for two different types of sessions. A one-to-one 30 min meeting, you can be in control of the camera it's your choice whether you want it on or off. You will enter into a waiting room and be invited in so you'll need to be on time for your session.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Our UAL COVID-19 Community Pledge Get delicious takeaways delivered directly to your hall 5 things people don't tell you about moving country Where to do your online food shopping Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Cook-a-long | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham