Tea and Talk | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Flick on your kettle, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and let's meet…the meeting place? Cyberspace.
This event is for Halls Students only.
- What's happening: Virtual one-to-one sessions with a Student Rep.
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book for Sunday: Click here
Whether you want to sip it, spill it or just use it to keep your hands warm whilst we chat, having a cup of tea and a conversation with someone can make such a difference.
Perhaps you’re feeling some type of way, or maybe you just fancy seeing a fresh face? Book a slot with the links below to have a natter about...well anything at all!
Do bear in mind that the freshness of the ‘fresh face’ is subjective and how you make your tea is completely up to personal taste (so could even be a juice, water or a coffee).
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup