Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes
A perfect recipe rich of taste prepared in only 15 minutes. Serving two people.
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 red chillis, finely sliced
- 200g udon noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender.
- While the noodles cook, in a small saucepan over a medium heat whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, oils, garlic and ginger & 1 sliced chilli until smooth.
- Loosen the mixture with a little water, adding a tablespoon at a time until you are left with a sauce. When it comes to a steady simmer, lower the heat and keep it warm.
- Drain the noodles and while they are still hot, toss through the peanut butter sauce. Add the remaining chilli, spring onions and sesame seeds and toss again.
- Serve straight away.
Still hungry? Take a look at our other noodle recipe here
Discover more food @ualcatering
- Read Next
- UAL Indian Society and Halls Life present.. RANGELA! Your March events at Cordwainers Court! LGBTQ+ History Month: Queer Illuminations Free food trucks for you! West End Theatre Trip to Standing at the Sky's Edge Your March events at The Costume Store! Your March events at Archwood house! Your March events at Gardens House & Portland House! Your March events at Sketch House! Your March events at Highline Building!
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 How to apply for discounted student travel Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Opening a student bank account in the UK Make sure to register at your GP Fire Safety in Halls Student tours of UAL halls