Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes
A perfect recipe rich of taste prepared in only 15 minutes. Serving two people.
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 red chillis, finely sliced
- 200g udon noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender.
- While the noodles cook, in a small saucepan over a medium heat whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, oils, garlic and ginger & 1 sliced chilli until smooth.
- Loosen the mixture with a little water, adding a tablespoon at a time until you are left with a sauce. When it comes to a steady simmer, lower the heat and keep it warm.
- Drain the noodles and while they are still hot, toss through the peanut butter sauce. Add the remaining chilli, spring onions and sesame seeds and toss again.
- Serve straight away.
Still hungry? Take a look at our other noodle recipe here
Discover more food @ualcatering
- Read Next
- Why we loved being Hall Reps Apply to be a Hall Rep Your journey from Archwood House to college Student tours of UAL halls Five student-friendly lunch box ideas How I made my best friends in halls Student Spotlight: life as a pageant girl My 6 top tips for living in halls Inventory and charges.... if these walls could talk LGBTQ+ artists and writers that you should check out
- How to apply to halls How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK Student tours of UAL halls How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Deposits and advance rent payments YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 Our handy halls checklist 8 things different about life in the UK vs China 6 hall recommendations for returning students Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club