Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes
A perfect recipe rich of taste prepared in only 15 minutes. Serving two people.
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 red chillis, finely sliced
- 200g udon noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender.
- While the noodles cook, in a small saucepan over a medium heat whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, oils, garlic and ginger & 1 sliced chilli until smooth.
- Loosen the mixture with a little water, adding a tablespoon at a time until you are left with a sauce. When it comes to a steady simmer, lower the heat and keep it warm.
- Drain the noodles and while they are still hot, toss through the peanut butter sauce. Add the remaining chilli, spring onions and sesame seeds and toss again.
- Serve straight away.
Still hungry? Take a look at our other noodle recipe here
Discover more food @ualcatering
- Read Next
- An Evening with Arts SU | UAL Social Digital Intimacies and online dating | Wellbeing Wednesday Wellbeing Wednesday: Anatomy and sexual pleasure Wellbeing Wednesday: Drug Awareness | UAL Social 15% off at hotel rooms near The Costume Store Rocky's Animal Farm | UAL Social Routemaster Bus Tour How to be a WELL BEING | Wellbeing Wednesdays Wellbeing Wednesday: The Art of Being Brilliant | UAL Social Vaccination centres near halls
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist IKEA Shopping Coach Trips Pride at UAL Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour Tate to Tate Galleries Boat Trip Escorted Tour to Freshers' Fair Find out about our Airport Collection Service Wicked Theatre Trip | UAL Social Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls