Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup
Soup is really easy to make and really useful as a quick snack too when needed!
With such a simple recipe, why not try it out yourself?
1/2 onion, chopped
1 small leek, white part, washed well, then chopped
2 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
1/2 vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper
- Cook chopped onion in oil.
- Add chopped leek and stir till a little cooked.
- Throw in the potatoes, then cover with water to level.
- Let the water boil.
- Throw in the stock cube and some salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potato is soft.
- Let stand to cool slightly, then blend it in a blender.
- Read Next
- Join your Hall's Community on Discord Meet your Hall Manager! Healthcare for Archwood House The Handy Halls Checklist 2022 Why we loved being Hall Reps Your journey from Archwood House to college Student tours of UAL halls Five student-friendly lunch box ideas How I made my best friends in halls Student Spotlight: life as a pageant girl
- How to apply to halls Student tours of UAL halls The Handy Halls Checklist 2022 How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' The ultimate guide to your new home Deposits and advance rent payments YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 Where to buy your essential items for halls How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK 8 things different about life in the UK vs China