Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup
Soup is really easy to make and really useful as a quick snack too when needed!
With such a simple recipe, why not try it out yourself?
1/2 onion, chopped
1 small leek, white part, washed well, then chopped
2 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
1/2 vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper
- Cook chopped onion in oil.
- Add chopped leek and stir till a little cooked.
- Throw in the potatoes, then cover with water to level.
- Let the water boil.
- Throw in the stock cube and some salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potato is soft.
- Let stand to cool slightly, then blend it in a blender.
- Read Next
- Kew Gardens Trip Oxford Day Trip Brick Lane curry night The London Dungeon Trip Hall-o-ween Celebration Rocky Horror Screening Pumpkin Carving A talk with Bami Kuteyi: Fearless Founder | Black History Month Exhibition at Zari Gallery | Black History Month Laugh out Proud | Comedy Night
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Top 5 reasons to live in South London Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup