Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup
Soup is really easy to make and really useful as a quick snack too when needed!
With such a simple recipe, why not try it out yourself?
1/2 onion, chopped
1 small leek, white part, washed well, then chopped
2 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
1/2 vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper
- Cook chopped onion in oil.
- Add chopped leek and stir till a little cooked.
- Throw in the potatoes, then cover with water to level.
- Let the water boil.
- Throw in the stock cube and some salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potato is soft.
- Let stand to cool slightly, then blend it in a blender.
- Read Next
- 5 easy and delicous festive snacks Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues Cook your very own Festive feast 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Top tips for a successful flat mate festive dinner Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder 5 of the most Instagrammable vegetarian breakfasts
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup