- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (120g) vanilla Greek yogurt1
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice2
- 1/2 cup (120ml) skim milk3
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (150g) pumpkin puree fresh
- 1 cup ice
1.Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender.
2.Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
3.Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth - this may take longer if your blender isn't very strong.
4.Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
5.Add more milk to thin out if it is too thick.
6.Add a couple more ice cubes for a thicker texture, if desired.
7.Add more spices to taste, if desired.
- Read Next
- 5 easy and delicous festive snacks Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues Cook your very own Festive feast 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Top tips for a successful flat mate festive dinner Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder 5 of the most Instagrammable vegetarian breakfasts
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup