Pilates with Margherita | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Not Pie and Lattes…
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Think yoga but more sweaty. Pilates aims to strengthen the body with particular emphasis on core strength, helping to improve general fitness and wellbeing.
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email shortly before the event begins.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Book your arrival slot for halls! Self-isolation after travel (summer 2021) 6 places I need to visit this summer! Become a Halls Rep Q&A Emily Bowes Court: student room and kitchen tour Cedars Hall: student room and kitchen tour Chapter Lewisham: student room and kitchen tour The Costume Store: student room and kitchen tour Student room and kitchen tours Re-watch our halls open day webinars
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE