Pilates with Margherita | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Not Pie and Lattes…
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Think yoga but more sweaty. Pilates aims to strengthen the body with particular emphasis on core strength, helping to improve general fitness and wellbeing.
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins. Don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Emily Bowes Court: student room and kitchen tour Cedars Hall: student room and kitchen tour Chapter Lewisham: student room and kitchen tour The Costume Store: student room and kitchen tour Student room and kitchen tours Re-watch our halls open day webinars Reasons why my second language made me a great Halls Rep A week in the life of a Halls Rep Looking for a job that's literally on your doorstep? My top tips for staying motivated with university work
- Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE