Pilates with Margherita | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Not Pie and Lattes…
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Think yoga but more sweaty. Pilates aims to strengthen the body with particular emphasis on core strength, helping to improve general fitness and wellbeing.
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins. Don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup