It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls!
The countdown is on! There are only a few more weeks to go until we start welcoming you all to UAL Halls and as you might be able to tell, we're getting a little bit excited about it!
So we can make your arrival as seamless and smooth as possible, we need to you tell us the date and time you plan to arrive at your hall of residence. To let us know, simply follow this link to our Eventbrite booking page.
When should you book your slot for?
The deadline to fill out our booking form is Sunday 6 September at 12pm.
When choosing your time slot, please be aware of the U.K's travel restrictions, which may affect whether or not you'll need to self isolate in your room first. If you are unsure, the UK Government has identified which regions are on safe ‘travel corridors’, which we strongly recommend you take a look at before booking.
If you are traveling from outside a "travel corridor":
- You will need to book your arrival between Saturday 12 and Saturday 26 September and will be included in our first phase of arrivals
- For more information on this, please take a look at our article; "Important information for students arriving outside of the travel corridors".
If you are from the UK or a country in the list of "travel corridors":
- You can book your arrival from Saturday 3 October and will be included in our second phase of arrivals
- For more information on this phase, please take a look at our Halls Life article "Important information for students arriving from within the travel corridors".
What to do if you're self-isolating
We'd like to remind you that if you do have to self-isolate, you can do so in halls, free of charge, and will have the opportunity to order breakfast, lunch, and dinner to delivered to your room and take part in our virtual events with our UAL Social Programme.
We understand you may have questions about self-isolating, so we have prepared a list of FAQs. Please make sure you read them thoroughly. If you have any other questions our team is here to help and will be more than happy to assist any way we can. You can find our details at the bottom of this email.
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria