How to accept your Accommodation 'offer'
You may have a few questions about what to do next once you do receive your offer.
Luckily for you, we have put together this step by step guide to assist you...❤️️
1. When will I receive my offer?
We send accommodation offers in cycles. You can see our offers schedule to keep up to date on when you are likely to hear from us.
2. Receiving your offer 📩
We will send a notification email about your offer to the same email you registered your account with when you first applied.
3. Log into your account
If you have an offer for a UAL managed hall, when you receive the offer, please log in to your account on the Accommodation Portal. This is using the same account and details which you used to submit your application.
Here is where you will be able to view and read your tenancy before accepting.
If you have an offer for Chapter Lewisham, Emily Bowes Court, Furzedown Student Village or Wigram House, the housing providers will be in touch with you directly about the offer process.
3. Deadlines to accept before your offer expires
Once you receive an offer of accommodation, each offer has a deadline for you to 'accept' and sign the tenancy, before you automatically decline the offer.
If you apply in the spring, you should receive an offer on either Thursday 3 June or Thursday 1 July. From the end of July, we will send out offers daily, subject to availability.
From the end of July, we will send out offers daily, subject to availability.
If you receive an offer on either Thursday 3 June, or Thursday 1 July, you will have 10 days to accept your offer.
From the end of July, you will have 48 hours to accept your offer.
See the full details of our offer schedule 📆
❗️Please note: Deadlines cannot be extended and offers cannot be reissued after a student has declined the offer (manually or automatically after the deadline has passed). If you have an offer for Chapter Lewisham, Emily Bowes Court, Furzedown Student Village or Wigram House, the deadlines process may vary, but they will give you all the information you need to know about this.❗️
4. Accepting and your payment plan
If you would like to accept the offer, you will have to pay an advanced payment and set up a payment plan for your rent.
Remember: Termly rent will be automatically collected from the credit/debit card that you use to pay the deposit and set up your payment plan.
If you wish to use a different card for rent payments, you and/or the cardholder will need to contact our Finance Team on +44 (0)20 7514 6240 or this will be automatically processed.
5. Advance rent payment and deposit
For UAL managed halls*, the advance payment is made up of:
|£250 advance rent|
|£250 damage deposit|
|£500 – Total to be paid to accept the offer|
👉 This payment must be paid in full to accept your offer 👈
For our partner halls, terms and conditions when accepting your offer may differ.
Instructions on how to accept will be emailed directly to you from the partner hall.
6. Final steps
Once you have read the tenancy agreement, paid the £500 and set up the payment schedule you will need to click "accept". ☑️
- Then, you are all done! Roll on September ❤️️
If you haven't applied for accommodation yet, check out our other super-useful guide on how to apply.
If you do have any other questions, you can always speak to our team Accommodation Advisors:
- Call: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (8am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us: @UAL_halls
- IM Chat: via our website
For more information on the booking process please see our Accommodation FAQs.
|Halls managed by UAL:||UAL partner halls:|
|Brooke Hall||Chapter Lewisham|
|Cordwainers Court||Emily Bowes Court|
|Gardens House||Furzedown Student Village and Cedars Hall|
|Glassyard Building||Wigram House|
|The Costume Store|||
- Read Next
- 6 places I need to visit this summer! My experiences as an international student working as a Halls Rep Become a Halls Rep Q&A Emily Bowes Court: student room and kitchen tour Cedars Hall: student room and kitchen tour Chapter Lewisham: student room and kitchen tour The Costume Store: student room and kitchen tour Student room and kitchen tours Re-watch our halls open day webinars Reasons why my second language made me a great Halls Rep
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years