Get the UAL APP
The UAL student app allows you to access everything you need!
MyUAL is a free app that allows you to access UAL’s digital services such as:
- Print credit and card top-up
- Your timetable
- Your UAL email
- Library services
- UAL based events and news
- College maps
- UAL Commonplace
- Arts SU events, news, opportunities and campaigns
To log in you will need your student ID and password. For new students, your password given to you by UAL being your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) password will not work for the app. This is a temporary password and must be changed to a permanent one before you can log in.
If you are a returning student and haven't discovered the app yet you should. However, you too might need to reset your password if it has expired before being able to log into MyUAL.
Do yourself a favour and download the app to make keeping on top of things in and around your college and course as easy as possible for the academic year!
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup