Fitness Classes with Bami | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Get up and go with Bami every Saturday.
- What's happening: Live streamed fitness sessions
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
20 Mar - HiiT
27 Mar - Dance Fitness
3 Apr - Stretch and relax
10 Apr - HiiT - led by Lesha
17 Apr - Legs, bums and tums - led by Lesha
24 Apr - Dance fitness
1 May - Stretch and relax
8 May - HiiT - led by Lesha
15 May - Legs, bums and tums - led by Lesha
22 May - Dance fitness
29 May - Stretch and relax
5 Jun - HiiT - led by Lesha
12 Jun - Legs, bums and tums - led by Lesha
19 Jun - Dance fitness
26 Jun - Stretch and relax
We all know the importance of staying healthy and being physically fit, but it may be intimating to start at a gym in a new city right away. We have a range of fitness classes on offer every week.
Whether you are just starting out, getting back in shape, or further developing your body, this fitness class is tailor made for you. The classes will be offered both in person and on-line to suits your needs and your schedule.
So roll out your yoga mats, fill your water bottle and join us.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
Terms and Conditions
- Read Next
- Emily Bowes Court: student room and kitchen tour Cedars Hall: student room and kitchen tour Chapter Lewisham: student room and kitchen tour The Costume Store: student room and kitchen tour Student room and kitchen tours Re-watch our halls open day webinars Reasons why my second language made me a great Halls Rep A week in the life of a Halls Rep Looking for a job that's literally on your doorstep? My top tips for staying motivated with university work
- Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE