Film Night | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Popcorn, snacks and relax…
- What's happening: Teleparty
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us every Thursday for a relaxing evening online with friends, films and popcorn. After a long day at uni, we will provide you with the platform to chill, relax and enjoy yourselves.
Each week we screen something different so join us and bond with your neighbours over frightening horror, ridiculous comedy or your worst guilty pleasure films.
There is something for everyone and if you have suggestions for the films we should screen, please drop us a message!
Not sure how to use teleparty? No problem! Watch our Instagram Story Highlight for step by step instructions (you need to log in to Instagram).
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- My tips on graduating in a pandemic How to reduce your screen time 5 ways to celebrate Lunar New Year in lockdown 4 ways to practice self-love this Valentine's Day Oven baked nachos with house guacamole under 10 minutes Moroccan spiced carrot hummus My favourite zero-waste beauty ideas 3 reasons why you should get out on a walk today How to join UAL sports & societies during lockdown Tips and tricks for a great zoom class
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup