Energy Healing with Julie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Come on a journey with us!
- What's happening: Live streamed Energy Healing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us on a spiritual journey of healing through yoga and shamanic practice. Guided by Julie, this hour long session is sure to relieve any tension. Each week has a different focus so there is no bad time to join.
Chinmayi combines healing, traditional yoga practices including movement, meditation, breath work and relaxation - carefully crafted and aligned to give us a feeling of complete holistic wellness.
Julie will also often share easy techniques that we can practice after the session to keep the power of healing going between sessions.
Julie's experience of shamanic spiritual practice means that the sessions are often aligned with events in nature so that we can feel more in rhythm and synchronised with natural energies that are in our environment. This reduces stress, heals illness and gives us a feeling of ‘gong with the flow’ and ease as we navigate life and its challenges.
Everyone is welcome.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup