Energy Healing with Julie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Come on a journey with us!
- What's happening: Live streamed Energy Healing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us on a spiritual journey of healing through yoga and shamanic practice. Guided by Julie, this hour long session is sure to relieve any tension. Each week has a different focus so there is no bad time to join.
Julie guides through three sections:
1. Shake it! A way of dislodging and shifting the physical effects of stress from the joints, muscles and organs. About 5 mins.
2. Sami Chakuay - a shamanic cleansing practice which clears away heavy energy. This is done standing and takes 15-20 mins.
3. And finally, Kaya Sthairyam - a traditional structured yogic relaxation practice which completely calms the nervous system, rebalances energy and revived the spirit. 25-30 mins.
Pull out your comfy clothes and join us,
Everyone is welcome.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Our UAL COVID-19 Community Pledge Get delicious takeaways delivered directly to your hall 5 things people don't tell you about moving country Where to do your online food shopping Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Cook-a-long | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham