Energy Healing with Julie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Come on a journey with us!
- What's happening: Live streamed Energy Healing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us on a spiritual journey of healing through yoga and shamanic practice. Guided by Julie, this hour long session is sure to relieve any tension. Each week has a different focus so there is no bad time to join.
Chinmayi combines healing, traditional yoga practices including movement, meditation, breath work and relaxation - carefully crafted and aligned to give us a feeling of complete holistic wellness.
Julie will also often share easy techniques that we can practice after the session to keep the power of healing going between sessions.
Julie's experience of shamanic spiritual practice means that the sessions are often aligned with events in nature so that we can feel more in rhythm and synchronised with natural energies that are in our environment. This reduces stress, heals illness and gives us a feeling of ‘gong with the flow’ and ease as we navigate life and its challenges.
Everyone is welcome.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- My top tips for staying motivated with University work 6 top tips on being in COVID isolation How living in halls with friends gave me more independence Meet the UAL Accommodation Services team COVID-19 - What did we introduce? My tips on graduating in a pandemic How to reduce your screen time Oven baked nachos with house guacamole under 10 minutes Moroccan spiced carrot hummus My favourite zero-waste beauty ideas
- Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE