Elemental Mandala Yoga with Marissa | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Personalised sessions from the comfort of your own space.
- What's happening: Live streamed yoga
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Yoga is a form of mindfulness and exercise that allows to connect with your body and your surroundings, helping you to be present, to be centred. If you’re looking to switch off from your uni work, or just life in general, these sessions will help you take a break and recharge your much needed energy!
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
This class will take you through a rhythmic flow moving 360 degrees around the mat based on the elemental archetypes of Earth, Water, Fire and Air.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email shortly before the event begins.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Our UAL COVID-19 Community Pledge Get delicious takeaways delivered directly to your hall 5 things people don't tell you about moving country Where to do your online food shopping Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Cook-a-long | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham