Elemental Mandala Yoga with Marissa | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Personalised sessions from the comfort of your own space.
- What's happening: Live streamed yoga
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Yoga is a form of mindfulness and exercise that allows to connect with your body and your surroundings, helping you to be present, to be centred. If you’re looking to switch off from your uni work, or just life in general, these sessions will help you take a break and recharge your much needed energy!
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
This class will take you through a rhythmic flow moving 360 degrees around the mat based on the elemental archetypes of Earth, Water, Fire and Air.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email shortly before the event begins.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- My top tips for staying motivated with University work 6 top tips on being in COVID isolation How living in halls with friends gave me more independence Meet the UAL Accommodation Services team COVID-19 - What did we introduce? My tips on graduating in a pandemic How to reduce your screen time Oven baked nachos with house guacamole under 10 minutes Moroccan spiced carrot hummus My favourite zero-waste beauty ideas
- Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE