Elemental Mandala Yoga with Marissa | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Personalised sessions from the comfort of your own space.
- What's happening: Live streamed yoga
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Yoga is a form of mindfulness and exercise that allows to connect with your body and your surroundings, helping you to be present, to be centred. If you’re looking to switch off from your uni work, or just life in general, these sessions will help you take a break and recharge your much needed energy!
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
This class will take you through a rhythmic flow moving 360 degrees around the mat based on the elemental archetypes of Earth, Water, Fire and Air.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email shortly before the event begins.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup