Easter chocolate bark
Use up all of your leftover Easter chocolate with this recipe.
Easy to make and a great way to use up all of your leftover chocolate, this Easter chocolate bark recipe is a must-have for spring time. It's basically a giant chocolate bar...what's not to love?
Preparation and cooking time: 20 mins
- 600g leftover milk chocolate eggs
- 2 x 90g packs mini chocolate eggs
- 1 heaped tsp freeze-dried raspberry pieces
- Break the chocolate eggs into a large heatproof bowl. Bring a pan of water to a simmer, then sit the bowl on the top (the water must not touch the bottom of the bowl). Let the chocolate slowly melt, stirring now and again with a spatula.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease then line a 23 x 33cm roasting tin or baking tray with parchment. Put three-quarters of the mini eggs into a food bag and bash them with a rolling pin until broken up a little.
- When the chocolate is smooth, pour it into the tin. Tip the tin from side to side to let the chocolate find the corners and level out. Scatter with the smashed and whole mini eggs followed by the freeze-dried raspberry pieces. Leave to set, then remove from the parchment and snap into shards.
- All that's left to do is pack it into boxes or bags!
Whether you want to keep it all to yourself or share it with friends, this recipe is definitely worth a try if you have some Easter treats lying around.
Find more delicious recipes at @ualcatering
- Read Next
- Space4u Space4u Nicole's move in vlog | The Costume Store What's on September Lesia's move in vlog | Furzedown & Cedars Black culture market | Black History Month Sip and save for the Lemonaid & ChariTea refill store Competition time - fill your fridge! Tips for new Desis moving to London A beginner's guide to Stratford One
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2023 YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 Where to buy your essential items for halls Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China How to apply for discounted student travel Student tours of UAL halls Opening a student bank account in the UK