Creative Writing Class with Caroline | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Get creative with your writing.
- What's happening: Live streamed creative writing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Caroline is a published poet, copywriter and creative writing teacher and tutor. She uses a number of writing exercises, tools and games that help overcome the initial overwhelm of a blank page and nurture creativity in the many forms it takes.
As an experienced yoga teacher, she implements her knowledge of breath work and wellbeing practices to deliver a workshop that is integrated, accessible and supportive.
This class help you cultivate or continue a mindful creative writing practice, time to develop and build upon your writing, explore new ideas and experiment with editing and sharing your work.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Food parcels for students self-isolating Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Games Night | UAL Social 8 outdoor activities you can do socially distanced Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup