Creative Writing Class with Caroline | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Get creative with your writing.
- What's happening: Live streamed creative writing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Caroline is a published poet, copywriter and creative writing teacher and tutor. She uses a number of writing exercises, tools and games that help overcome the initial overwhelm of a blank page and nurture creativity in the many forms it takes.
As an experienced yoga teacher, she implements her knowledge of breath work and wellbeing practices to deliver a workshop that is integrated, accessible and supportive.
This class help you cultivate or continue a mindful creative writing practice, time to develop and build upon your writing, explore new ideas and experiment with editing and sharing your work.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- My top tips for staying motivated with University work 6 top tips on being in COVID isolation How living in halls with friends gave me more independence Meet the UAL Accommodation Services team COVID-19 - What did we introduce? My tips on graduating in a pandemic How to reduce your screen time Oven baked nachos with house guacamole under 10 minutes Moroccan spiced carrot hummus My favourite zero-waste beauty ideas
- Our handy halls checklist Thinking of returning to halls next year? Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE