- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 small onions/finely chopped
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 dessert spoons of low-fat milk
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onions gently until it is cooked.
2. Beat the eggs and add the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the pan over the onions.
3. Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the pan.
4. Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.
5. Serve with salad or chips.
6. You can add mushroom or cheese too to the omelette.
- Read Next
- An Evening with Arts SU | UAL Social Digital Intimacies and online dating | Wellbeing Wednesday Wellbeing Wednesday: Anatomy and sexual pleasure Wellbeing Wednesday: Drug Awareness | UAL Social 15% off at hotel rooms near The Costume Store Rocky's Animal Farm | UAL Social Routemaster Bus Tour How to be a WELL BEING | Wellbeing Wednesdays Wellbeing Wednesday: The Art of Being Brilliant | UAL Social Vaccination centres near halls
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist IKEA Shopping Coach Trips Pride at UAL Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour Tate to Tate Galleries Boat Trip Escorted Tour to Freshers' Fair Find out about our Airport Collection Service Wicked Theatre Trip | UAL Social Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls