- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 small onions/finely chopped
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 dessert spoons of low-fat milk
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onions gently until it is cooked.
2. Beat the eggs and add the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the pan over the onions.
3. Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the pan.
4. Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.
5. Serve with salad or chips.
6. You can add mushroom or cheese too to the omelette.
- Read Next
- 5 easy and delicous festive snacks Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues Cook your very own Festive feast 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Top tips for a successful flat mate festive dinner Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder 5 of the most Instagrammable vegetarian breakfasts
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup