- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 small onions/finely chopped
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 dessert spoons of low-fat milk
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onions gently until it is cooked.
2. Beat the eggs and add the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the pan over the onions.
3. Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the pan.
4. Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.
5. Serve with salad or chips.
6. You can add mushroom or cheese too to the omelette.
- Read Next
- National pasta day: Fresh pasta making Group study session The Woman in Black theatre trip Rocky's Animal Farm Black History Month movie screening Africa Fashion at the V&A museum trip Brick Lane curry night Meet your Residence Managers Meet your Residence Manager - Brooke Hall, Portland and Gardens House Meet your Residence Manager - Glassyard and Highline Building
- The ultimate guide to your new home The Handy Halls Checklist 2022 How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK Where to buy your essential items for halls YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 Student tours of UAL halls How to apply for discounted student travel 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Where to park when you arrive at halls Make sure to register at your GP