Check out checklist
Whether you are moving out in June, August or any time between, it is always good to get organised!
Check out our 'check out checklist'...
- Empty all kitchen cupboards of belongings and any food items
- Pre-book your check out room inspection when possible
- Remove all rubbish from the flat (you could face charges for any rubbish left in your room which requires removal)
- Double-check you haven't left any of your personal items, check under bed storage, wardrobes and all cupboards and draws
- Make sure all lights are off, windows are closed and heating or radiators are turned off
- Arrange storage or/and transportation to move your belongings
- You change your address on all of your accounts which you may be expecting mail from. For example, bank, mobile contract provider, GP and dentist
- Hand in your keys to reception and fill in the correct check out paperwork for your hall
- Read Next
- Book your arrival slot for halls! Self-isolation after travel (summer 2021) 6 places I need to visit this summer! Become a Halls Rep Q&A Emily Bowes Court: student room and kitchen tour Cedars Hall: student room and kitchen tour Chapter Lewisham: student room and kitchen tour The Costume Store: student room and kitchen tour Student room and kitchen tours Re-watch our halls open day webinars
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE