Brick Lane curry night
Add this event to your calendar
Taste authentic Indian cuisine and vegan curry by award-winning masters.
|Date||Wednesday 3 November|
|Location||Meet outside Aldgate Station|
|Price||£15 (+ £1.49 booking fee)|
We've booked a private room to celebrate the middle of diwali at one of Brick Lane's 'hottest' spots - City Spice. Sitting right in the heart of Shoreditch you will experience Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine at a crazy low price.
Your ticket includes:
- 4 course menu (meat and vegan options)
- a drink (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
- private room for UAL only
It's also BYOB (bring your own booze) at no extra cost - what a perfect night!
- Read Next
- Kew Gardens Trip Oxford Day Trip Brick Lane curry night The London Dungeon Trip Hall-o-ween Celebration Rocky Horror Screening Pumpkin Carving A talk with Bami Kuteyi: Fearless Founder | Black History Month Exhibition at Zari Gallery | Black History Month Laugh out Proud | Comedy Night
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Top 5 reasons to live in South London Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup