Looking for a simple veggie burger recipe? These juicy beetroot burgers could be your answer. Bursting with flavor, these burger are perfect for a light weekday dinner.
- A Handful of Fresh Dill
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley
- Leaves from 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 305g Fresh Beetroot Grated
- 150g Carrots, Finely Grated
- 120g Oatmeal
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- 1 Small Red Onion - Finely Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves - Crushed
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180oc (350f) gas 4
- Finely chop the herbs & thoroughly combine with the beetroot, carrots, oatmeal, eggs, onions & garlic in a bowl, making sure the eggs & herbs are evenly distributed.
- Season with 1 teaspoon salt & a few grindings of pepper. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Form about 10 burger patties with your hands. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan set over a low heat & fry the burgers until just browned; 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an oven-proof dish & bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Toast the bread rolls, cut them open & spread with mustard on the inside. Add a little rocket & some halved tomatoes
- Top with a cooked burger & a little slaw & serve.
Like these and want to check out some of our other recipes? Click here.
- Read Next
- UAL Indian Society and Halls Life present.. RANGELA! Your March events at Cordwainers Court! LGBTQ+ History Month: Queer Illuminations Free food trucks for you! West End Theatre Trip to Standing at the Sky's Edge Your March events at The Costume Store! Your March events at Archwood house! Your March events at Gardens House & Portland House! Your March events at Sketch House! Your March events at Highline Building!
- How to get a National Insurance Number in the UK The ultimate guide to your new home YOUR WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO - 2018 How to apply for discounted student travel Get in contact with your hall 8 things different about life in the UK vs China Opening a student bank account in the UK Make sure to register at your GP Fire Safety in Halls Student tours of UAL halls