Afternoon Tea | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Fancy a cuppa and a chit chat with your hall mates?
- What's happening: Afternoon Tea
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Moving to London and starting a degree is scary. Sometimes we all just need a moment to relax with some friends and get some support. The common rooms will remain closed but your Halls Reps will still be here for you forming a community.
You can meet a fellow friendly UAL students at our virtual Afternoon tea sessions. Remember to bring a hot brew with you!
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Our UAL COVID-19 Community Pledge Get delicious takeaways delivered directly to your hall 5 things people don't tell you about moving country Where to do your online food shopping Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Cook-a-long | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham