Zumba Workout | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Ditch the work out, join the party!
- What's happening: Zumba Class!
- When's it happening: Saturday 20 June 2020 at 11am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Fun exercise straight to wherever you are! Virtual classes will help keep you active and energetic over the upcoming weeks!
If you're tired of watching Netflix, and need to have some fun! You can twist, shake and enjoy seeing the teacher from your device, and get some energy flowing. We have a professional Zumba dance teacher, and the purpose of the dance is to have different intervals, making your heart rate going up and down, making your body healthier!
This dance stems from dancing in clubs, so you don’t need to be a professional dancer you just need to feel the rhythm of the music and enjoy yourself! Which is why Zumba dancing is one of the most popular forms of exercise!
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up to these sessions, but don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni 5 Reasons I became a UAL Halls Rep Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you