Yoga with Sophie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
We’re limbering up from a new location
- What's happening: Live streamed yoga!
- When's it happening: Monday at 7pm
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
We get it - with all this talk of self-isolation and social distancing life at the moment might feel a little hectic or even sometimes a bit weird. But It's super important to keep to routines like getting dressed and staying active, so keep your chin up… aaand reach up toward the ceiling.
In the importance of routines, we have temporarily renamed ourselves the Social 'Distancing' Programme, genius right?!
We in partnership with ArtsSU are bringing you your usual Yoga Mondays but virtually. You will spot two of your usual friendly yoga instructors from your halls and colleges and they will be live streaming yoga directly to your device wherever you are.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up to these sessions, but don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your salutations will not be criticised.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Top tips on mentally preparing for university Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Important information for students arriving from within the travel corridors Important information for students arriving outside of the travel corridors What to know if you're self-isolating in UAL Halls Find accommodation with the ULHS Property Platform Reggaeton Class with Bam Bam | UAL Social Saturday Fitness Sessions with Bam Bam
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you