What to expect on Welcome Weekend...
Welcome Weekend is fast approaching and we couldn’t be more excited! This article will give you an idea about what to expect if you are moving into one of our halls.
- Foundation students: Saturday 31 August 2019
- Everyone else (except Emily Bowes Court): Saturday 7 September 2019
- Emily Bowes Court: Sunday 8 September 2019
If you are arriving by car please check out our car parking arrangements for your individual hall. When you arrive, you will be greeted by one of our team who will help you check-in and move your luggage to your new room. Information about your local area will be hosted in reception and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
The Accommodation Services team will all be clearly identifiable in branded t-shirts so please don’t hesitate to ask us for help, we want your arrival to be smooth and enjoyable.
Once you’ve had time to settle in and fill out your inventory there will be a Welcome Talk hosted by a member of the halls team. Here, you will be able to find out some essential information about your hall and you will have a chance to ask any questions you may have.
In the evening on Saturday, we will host a welcome event. This is the perfect opportunity to meet the people you will be living with and have some fun.
If you are a foundation student please feel free to come along to the Welcome Event the following weekend. Everyone is welcome!
Watch our Welcome Weekend video from last year for a taste of what to expect...
- Read Next
- Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House Welcome to Cordwainers Court Welcome to Glassyard Building Welcome to Emily Bowes Court
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you