Virtual Pilates Session | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Pilates mode on...
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- When's it happening: Friday at 9am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Brand new routines straight to your bedroom or living room or wherever you are really. For something a bit different we are introducing virtual pilates.
Pilates aims to strengthen the body in an even way, with particular emphasis on core strength to improve general fitness and wellbeing. Pilates exercises are performed in a flow of movement without the static poses associated with yoga.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up to these sessions, but don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Positive Psychology | UAL Social 8 FREE apps to help you during social distancing Discover online meditation with UAL's Chaplaincy Seven new indoor hobbies to try Shamanic Healing Practice with Julie | UAL Social My Top 10 Series to Watch On Netflix Book Club | UAL Social A message from Endsleigh Insurance | Coronavirus Top 10 films to watch on Netflix HiiT Workout | UAL Social
- Paid summer jobs for UAL students Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Thinking of returning to halls next year? Healthcare For The Costume Store Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Healthcare for The Glassyard Building Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE