Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Sophie | UAL Social
Personalised sessions from the comfort of your own space.
- What's happening: Live streamed yoga
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
We are bringing you specialised yoga sessions every Friday morning, virtually. There will be professional yogis live streaming directly to your device. So whether you are in your bedroom or your local park, you can stretch up to the sky and lie back and relax.
Yoga is a form of mindfulness and exercise that allows to connect with your body and your surroundings, helping you to be present, to be centred. If you’re looking to switch off from your uni work, or just life in general, these sessions will help you take a break and recharge your much needed energy!
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email shortly before the event begins.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Finding support over the festive period Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London over Christmas? We've got the group for you Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Keeping you safe in halls Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables