Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
No ifs no butts..
you’ve just gotta shake what your mama gave you!
- What's happening: Legs, bums and tums workout
- When's it happening: Saturday 18 April at 11am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you want!
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Ever wanted to give a fitness class a try but always been a bit intimidated. Now is the time. This is streaming live to you in the comfort and privacy of your home so nobody will see you!
Once you book on you’ll be sent a live link to join in the session and a text alert for before the event to remind you.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up but make sure you move breakable items out the way, the Social Programme cannot be liable for any damage that booty might do.
Did we mention it’s free?
About Bam Bam Boogie:
Bami Kuteyi is a Young Fearless Entrepreneur, having founded the International dance fitness brand Bam Bam Boogie when she was only 22 years old. Since then, Bami has left her full-time job at Google as an advertising executive, to focus on empowering womxn and young girls all around the world through "Fearless Female Fitness".
She aims to transform the way that womxn feel about their bodies and minds. In turn, enabling them to feel the confidence needed to chase after their dreams, no matter how big or small. Bami has shared her story with over 10,000 people around the world through fun, engaging and motivating talks, workshops, online videos and fitness classes.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Positive Psychology | UAL Social 8 FREE apps to help you during social distancing Discover online meditation with UAL's Chaplaincy Seven new indoor hobbies to try Shamanic Healing Practice with Julie | UAL Social My Top 10 Series to Watch On Netflix Book Club | UAL Social A message from Endsleigh Insurance | Coronavirus Top 10 films to watch on Netflix HiiT Workout | UAL Social
- Paid summer jobs for UAL students Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Thinking of returning to halls next year? Healthcare For The Costume Store Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Healthcare for The Glassyard Building Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE