Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
No ifs no butts..you’ve just gotta shake what your mama gave you!
- What's happening: Live stream Twerkshop
- When's it happening: Saturday 18 July at 11am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you want!
- What's the price: FREE
- To book: Click here
Ever wondered how do they do THAT?
Twerk like Bey, body roll like Rhi Rhi its time to werk that waist for some feel good exercise.
So when a jog around the block is too much of a bore its time to giggle, learn a new skill and feel all kinds of new confidence. This is streaming live to you in the comfort and privacy of your home…and then of course you'll be ready to unleash on the world at a pending date.
Once you book on you’ll be sent a live link to join in the session and a text alert for before the event to remind you.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up but make sure you move breakable items out the way, the Social Programme cannot be liable for any damage that booty might do.
Did we mention it’s free?
About Bam Bam Boogie:
Bami Kuteyi is a Young Fearless Entrepreneur, having founded International dance fitness brand Bam Bam Boogie when she was only 22 years old. Since then, Bami has left her full-time Job at Google as an advertising executive, to focus on empowering womxn and young girls all around the world through "Fearless Female Fitness". She aims to transform the way that womxn feel about their bodies and minds. In turn, enabling them to feel the confidence needed to chase after their dreams, no matter how big or small. Bami has shared her story with over 10,000 people around the world through fun, engaging and motivating talks, workshops, online videos and fitness classes.
Come on down, let’s celebrate, be inspired and get motivated together. Bring comfy clothes and a bottle of water.
Did we mention it’s free?
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Relax with Julie and Alix every Wednesday Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social ArtsSU Companion Scheme 5 things I learnt working with the Social Programme Keeping you safe in halls Have your questions answered at our webinars UAL: Our community during lockdown Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you