- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 garlic clove - crushed
- 300g turkey mince (or Quorn mince for a vegetarian option)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- Grated Red Leicester
- 2 spring onions
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Use a fork to prick the potatoes all over. Rub with a little of the oil and bake for 45 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, make the chilli and heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions, garlic and some seasoning and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Add the turkey mince and season again, then increase the heat and break up the mince with the back of the spoon. When it’s cooked through add the spices, vinegar, sugar and passata.
4. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the liquid has reduced. Cut a cross in the top of each potato and spoon in the chilli.
5. Serve each potato sprinkled with cheese and spring onions.