At 135m, Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel.
A remarkable feat of design and engineering, the London Eye gave London’s skyline a dramatic new addition and has been offering guests a new perspective on London ever since. Originally, it was intended as a temporary structure, able to be dismantled and transported to a new location, and had planning permission for just five years. But with millions boarding it every year, its popularity has prompted its lease to be extended. Today it is a permanent fixture on the London skyline and a beautiful symbol of modern London.
- Date: Wednesday 9 August 2017
- Time: 7 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: London Eye
- Meeting point: TBC
- Cost: £20.00 per person
- Discounted ticket.
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps.
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility queries:
Terms and Conditions:
- There might be photography and filming at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees may apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.