Experience some of the world's rarest flora nestled in the heart of London!
Kew is London's largest World Heritage site offering unique landscapes, stunning views and iconic architecture from every stage of the Gardens' history. Their collection of living plants is the largest and most diverse in the world, growing out in the landscape and within their glasshouses and nurseries.
- Date: Saturday 14 October 2017
- Time: 11:00 am
- Duration: Four hours
- Location: Kew Gardens
- Meeting Point: Kew Gardens underground station - District Line (London TW9 3BZ)
- Cost: £5 Per Person | Booking Required
- Entry into Kew Gardens
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility concerns:
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be photography at this event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No refunds and booking fees apply.
- These events are reserved for students at the University of the Arts London.