New to London? Fancy a free to tour of an iconic Global landmark? Join UAL Social to experience a true piece of history.
Experience sights like the Crown Jewels, part of the Royal Collection and still regularly used by The Queen, including some of the most extraordinary diamonds in the world. Or get darker with the replicas of three terrifying instruments of torture in the bottom of the Wakefield Tower. All for free!
- Date: Friday 30 June 2017
- Time: 2.30pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Location: Tower of London
- Meeting Location: Pret A Manger (3-50 Lower Thames St, London EC3R)
- Cost: FREE - Registration required.
- Free entry to the Tower of London
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps.
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility queries:
Terms and Condition:
- There might be photography and filming at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees may apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.