Top 5 things to do in Victoria
Wigram House is a brand new hall joining the UAL portfolio in September 2019.
It is located in Victoria, making it a 15-minute walk to Chelsea College of Arts and easily connected to ALL UAL colleges.
Not only that, but it is right in the centre of London, meaning there are LOTS of great things to do right on your doorstep.
Here are some of our favourites...
1. Say hello to your new neighbours
That's right, Wigram House is around the corner from Buckingham Palace, aka where the Queen lives. Whilst tea with her might not be possible, you can visit the palace and book a tour. Or just stand outside and try and get a cheeky glimpse of the most famous family in the world.
2. Tell the time with the world's most famous clock
As well as having Buckingham Palace nearby, you're about a 15-minute walk away from the River Thames. There are SO many things to do around this area, but nothing quite says "London" like Big Ben. You can also take a wander inside the Houses of Parliament, or catch a riverboat cruise.
3. Discover the best views of the city
Yep, it's ANOTHER world-famous landmark. The London Eye is great for seeing iconic views across the whole city. The Social Programme often does trips at a discounted rate, so be sure to keep a lookout on our Events tab for more information.
4.Watch a world famous show
The hall is a five-minute walk to the Apollo Theatre, which is home to one of the world's most successful musicals, Wicked. Wicked is also a favourite of The Social Programme and they host regular theatre trips to go and see it.
5. Get your food fix!
- Read Next
- Positive Psychology | UAL Social 8 FREE apps to help you during social distancing Discover online meditation with UAL's Chaplaincy Seven new indoor hobbies to try Shamanic Healing Practice with Julie | UAL Social My Top 10 Series to Watch On Netflix Book Club | UAL Social A message from Endsleigh Insurance | Coronavirus Top 10 films to watch on Netflix HiiT Workout | UAL Social
- Paid summer jobs for UAL students Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Thinking of returning to halls next year? Healthcare For The Costume Store Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Healthcare for The Glassyard Building Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE