Top 5 things to do in Victoria
Wigram House is a brand new hall joining the UAL portfolio in September 2019.
It is located in Victoria, making it a 15-minute walk to Chelsea College of Arts and easily connected to ALL UAL colleges.
Not only that, but it is right in the centre of London, meaning there are LOTS of great things to do right on your doorstep.
Here are some of our favourites...
1. Say hello to your new neighbours
That's right, Wigram House is around the corner from Buckingham Palace, aka where the Queen lives. Whilst tea with her might not be possible, you can visit the palace and book a tour. Or just stand outside and try and get a cheeky glimpse of the most famous family in the world.
2. Tell the time with the world's most famous clock
As well as having Buckingham Palace nearby, you're about a 15-minute walk away from the River Thames. There are SO many things to do around this area, but nothing quite says "London" like Big Ben. You can also take a wander inside the Houses of Parliament, or catch a riverboat cruise.
3. Discover the best views of the city
Yep, it's ANOTHER world-famous landmark. The London Eye is great for seeing iconic views across the whole city. The Social Programme often does trips at a discounted rate, so be sure to keep a lookout on our Events tab for more information.
4.Watch a world famous show
The hall is a five-minute walk to the Apollo Theatre, which is home to one of the world's most successful musicals, Wicked. Wicked is also a favourite of The Social Programme and they host regular theatre trips to go and see it.
5. Get your food fix!
- Read Next
- What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Relax with Julie and Alix every Wednesday Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social ArtsSU Companion Scheme 5 things I learnt working with the Social Programme Keeping you safe in halls Have your questions answered at our webinars UAL: Our community during lockdown Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you