Top 5 things to do in Victoria
Wigram House is a brand new hall joining the UAL portfolio in September 2019.
It is located in Victoria, making it a 15-minute walk to Chelsea College of Arts and easily connected to ALL UAL colleges.
Not only that, but it is right in the centre of London, meaning there are LOTS of great things to do right on your doorstep.
Here are some of our favourites...
1. Say hello to your new neighbours
That's right, Wigram House is around the corner from Buckingham Palace, aka where the Queen lives. Whilst tea with her might not be possible, you can visit the palace and book a tour. Or just stand outside and try and get a cheeky glimpse of the most famous family in the world.
2. Tell the time with the world's most famous clock
As well as having Buckingham Palace nearby, you're about a 15-minute walk away from the River Thames. There are SO many things to do around this area, but nothing quite says "London" like Big Ben. You can also take a wander inside the Houses of Parliament, or catch a riverboat cruise.
3. Discover the best views of the city
Yep, it's ANOTHER world-famous landmark. The London Eye is great for seeing iconic views across the whole city. The Social Programme often does trips at a discounted rate, so be sure to keep a lookout on our Events tab for more information.
4.Watch a world famous show
The hall is a five-minute walk to the Apollo Theatre, which is home to one of the world's most successful musicals, Wicked. Wicked is also a favourite of The Social Programme and they host regular theatre trips to go and see it.
5. Get your food fix!
- Read Next
- Finding support over the festive period Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London over Christmas? We've got the group for you Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Keeping you safe in halls Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables