Top 5 places to check out in Shoreditch
If you are living in Will Wyatt Court there are tons of things to do in your local area, but where do you start? Here are some places you must try:
- Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium- Are you fed up with the struggles of uni life and just need some cats to cuddle and good coffee? Go and listen to the soundtrack of purring, perhaps take your work and snuggle away at London’s first cat café. The best part is; it’s only a 20-minute walk from Will Wyatt Court and stress relief is guaranteed!
- Hoxton Street Market- Not only do they sell fresh food, clothes and household items but if you are craving some delicious smoothies, head over! It’s cheap, it's healthy and only a 5-minute walk away.
- Dinerama- Now with a new roof over its head, not needing to cook after a long day is becoming a lot easier. Enjoy delicious street food that is only a 10-minute walk from halls. Perhaps treat yourself next weekend or after a long day of lectures and seminars? Also if you make it there before 7pm entrance is free.
- Boxpark Shoreditch- If you are looking for another brilliant place to grab a bite to eat Boxpark has a range of modern street food stalls. After you've eaten you can also have a look around the pop-up retail shops that Boxpark has to offer.
- Shoreditch Park– Being only a 3-minute walk away from Will Wyatt Court, Shoreditch park is great to take a run, get some sun or to have a lovely picnic with friends.
- Read Next
- Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House Welcome to Cordwainers Court Welcome to Glassyard Building Welcome to Emily Bowes Court
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you