Visit the beautiful city of Bath and the historic site of Stonehenge.
Start the trip by visiting Stonehenge – one of the wonders of the world and the best-known landmarks in Europe!
The trip then continues on to Bath, where you can head up to the Royal Crescent, one of Bath’s most iconic attractions, or spend an hour exploring one of the greatest spas of the ancient world.
- Date: Monday 27 March 2014 - Wednesday 29 March 2017
- Time: 9.30 departure time.
- Duration: Three days
- Location: Bath
- Meeting Point: Sketch House (Finsbury Park)
- Cost: £60 - Per Person
Ticket price includes:
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Travel to and from Bath via coach
- Hostel accommodation
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility concerns:
Terms and Condition:
- There will be photography at this event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No refunds and booking fees apply.
- These events are reserved for students at Univerisity of the Arts London.