We're pleased to announce that halls applications for returning students will open on Wednesday 28 March 2018.
If you're a current full time UAL student, going into your second or third year, this means that you will be the first group to apply, however, there is a 10% cap for returning students so we do advise applying earlier to avoid disappointment.
Why stay in halls?
- You have all-inclusive rent, which in London is quite rare!
- You’ll most likely be living with other returning students, so you’ll have things in common with your flat-mates
- You can ask to be put in a flat with a group friends you've made this year
- Your Residence Manager will be onsite to help you with anything related to your life in halls
- You'll have student reps also living in halls, looking after your wellbeing and running social activities.
Applications will run all the way up until August. To apply, you'll need to visit our website and enter your Student ID code and password.
Whilst we hope you re-apply, we do advise that you think about private housing options, which Sabine, our Accommodation Advisor can help you with. If you have any initial questions, please speak to us and we’d be more than happy to help. You can visit us on Floor 4, 272 High Holborn (9 am - 5 pm).
You can also call us on 020 7 514 6240 or email us.