Thinking of returning to halls next year?
We're pleased to announce that halls applications for returning students will open on Thursday 26 March 2020.
If you are a current UAL student, this means that you will be the first group to apply, however, we do advise applying earlier to avoid disappointment.
Why stay in halls?
- You have all-inclusive rent, which in London is quite rare!
- You’ll most likely be living with other returning students, so you’ll have things in common with your flat-mates
- You can ask to be put in a flat with a group of friends you've made this year
- Your Residence Manager will be onsite to help you with anything related to your life in halls
- You'll have student reps also living in halls, looking after your wellbeing and running social activities.
Who counts a returner?
- A full-time current student who is going into their first year from their foundation course at UAL in September 2020
- A full-time current student who is going into their second year from their first-year course at UAL in September 2020
- A full-time current student who is going into their third year from their second-year course at UAL in September 2020
- A full-time current student who is in their final undergraduate year at UAL, going into their Postgraduate course in September 2020
- All full-time current students who fall into these categories can apply, whether or not they have lived in halls previously
- If you have not lived in halls previously but are in one of the categories above, you will count as a returner, and not a new student.
- Applications will only be considered if a student is up to date with rent payments. If you are unsure, we welcome you to contact our finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously breached your tenancy agreement with UAL halls, your application will not be considered.
- Please be aware that we may ask for a reference from either your Residence Manager (if you have lived in halls) or a previous landlord.
Applications will run all the way up until August. To apply, you'll need to visit our website and enter your Student ID code and password.
Thinking about returning to halls? Check out this 'Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years' article.
If you have any initial questions, please speak to us and we’d be more than happy to help. You can visit us at Floor 4, 272 High Holborn (8am - 6pm).
You can also call us on +44(0)20 7 514 6240 or email us.
- Read Next
- Positive Psychology | UAL Social 8 FREE apps to help you during social distancing Discover online meditation with UAL's Chaplaincy Seven new indoor hobbies to try Shamanic Healing Practice with Julie | UAL Social My Top 10 Series to Watch On Netflix Book Club | UAL Social A message from Endsleigh Insurance | Coronavirus Top 10 films to watch on Netflix HiiT Workout | UAL Social
- Paid summer jobs for UAL students Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Thinking of returning to halls next year? Healthcare For The Costume Store Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Healthcare for The Glassyard Building Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE