It’s hard to believe that we’re more than half-way through the academic year!
This probably means you’re starting to think about where you want to live next September.
If you’ve loved your halls life experience so far, it may interest you to know that we have a select number of rooms reserved for next year’s returning students.
Why stay in halls next year?
- You have all-inclusive rent, which in London is quite rare!
- You could be living with other returning students, so you’ll have things in common with your flat-mates
- Your Residence Manager will be onsite to help you with anything related to your life in halls
- You still get to go to all of the Social Programme’s hall based events such as afternoon tea and movie nights
- Each hall will have Wellbeing Peers; a dedicated group of students who will be on hand to provide health and lifestyle advice throughout the year.
It is important to note that this year, the number of rooms for returning students will be limited, so we do advise to think about your options in advance.
The application process will open in May and we will send all students a reminder email nearer the time.
We're always happy to see students in person. If you have any other questions about returning to halls next year, you can always pay us a visit us on Floor 4, 272 High Holborn (9am - 5pm).