Tea and Talk | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Flick on your kettle, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and let's meet…the meeting place? Cyberspace.
This event is for Halls Students only.
- What's happening: Virtual one-to-one sessions with a Student Rep.
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book for daily: Click here
- Where do I book for Sunday: Click here
Whether you want to sip it, spill it or just use it to keep your hands warm whilst we chat, having a cup of tea and a conversation with someone can make such a difference.
Perhaps you’re feeling some type of way, or maybe you just fancy seeing a fresh face? Book a slot with the links below to have a natter about...well anything at all!
Do bear in mind that the freshness of the ‘fresh face’ is subjective and how you make your tea is completely up to personal taste (so could even be a juice or a coffee).
You can now join us for two different types of sessions. A one-to-one 30 min meeting, you can be in control of the camera it's your choice whether you want it on or off. You will enter into a waiting room and be invited in so you'll need to be on time for your session.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Finding support over the festive period Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London over Christmas? We've got the group for you Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Keeping you safe in halls Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables