Tea and Talk | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Flick on your kettle, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and lets meet…the meeting place? Cyberspace.
Whether you want to sip it, spill it or just use it to keep your hands warm whilst we chat, having a cup of tea and a conversation with someone can make such a difference.
- What's happening: Phone or video chat with a fellow UAL student.
- When's it happening: Sundays. Available to book from 4pm - 8pm for a 30 minute slot.
- Where's it happening: Wherever you want just need to make sure you’ve got a Wifi connection and that you've booked a slot.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book:
Perhaps you’re feeling some type of way, or maybe you just fancy seeing a fresh face? Book a slot with the links below to have a natter about...well anything at all!
Do bear in mind that the freshness of the ‘fresh face’ is subjective and how you make your tea is completely up to personal taste (so could even be a juice or a coffee).
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Positive Psychology | UAL Social 8 FREE apps to help you during social distancing Discover online meditation with UAL's Chaplaincy Seven new indoor hobbies to try Shamanic Healing Practice with Julie | UAL Social My Top 10 Series to Watch On Netflix Book Club | UAL Social A message from Endsleigh Insurance | Coronavirus Top 10 films to watch on Netflix HiiT Workout | UAL Social
- Paid summer jobs for UAL students Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Thinking of returning to halls next year? Healthcare For The Costume Store Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Healthcare for The Glassyard Building Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE